Saturday, January 21, 2012

1st post and naked nails

Sooo, I been wanting to start a blog ever since I started getting into nail polish more and after following a few awesome blogs. So here it is! I been buying some polish here and there and been changing it up every couple days but I figured since this is the start of my blog I'd start with my naked nails.
 I've been growing them out but sometimes they start to peel so I decided to get Seche Rebuild which I heard helps tremendously.


It's supposed to strengthen weak nails and help prevent peeling and with each application proteins seals the layers together. It's only my 2nd day using it but I love the shine it has and smoothness it has.

 As you can see, my pointer finger is peeling and my middle finger has a little crack.


With polish it's impossible to see but I know they're there sooo I'm hoping this stuff works. 

Now I don't know how often I'll be able to update this blog but I'm hoping to stay with it for awhile. Hope you all like!

No comments:

Post a Comment