Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Zoya Tiffany

Another of my free Zoyas is Tiffany from the 2010 Flame Collection. It's a peach-copper color base with flecks of gold glitter pieces and peachy-pink shimmer. 
I like this polish but it's depressing me today. It reminds me of Summer and it's a snowy, cold, windy mess outside. This polish makes me want to go sit by the pool laying in the sun and all I have to do today is bundle up and trudge through the snow into work and probably deal with a bunch of crap other people can't do.  :)
Basecoat of Rebuild,  2 coats of Tiffany and a thick coat of SV. It probably would of look better with 3 coats but I was in a rush to take a nap before working all night. :)



5 comments:

  1. That's a very chipper shade, I can see why it would make you hate snowy cold weather even more. Great selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It annoyed me all night at work. I got to change it asap. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a charming polish. I heard about you from Krystal.
    Perhaps you could follow my style blog? :]
    KathrynRosexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete