Thursday, March 1, 2012

Finger Paints Special Effects

I got these awhile ago and have worn them a couple times but this is the 1st for my new blog. I went in specifically in Sallys for this and there were only the black left on the shelf. I made the woman go look in the back for me. She came out with 2 the other employee was saving for herself. HAHA 

I first did 2 coats of Sinful Colors Black.

Then did 2 coats of my little beauties... Finger Paints Special Effects in Asylum. It's a orange to blue/purple flakie then turns yellow and green on the sides. I LOVE it! I didn't get much done at work last night because every time I went to type they'd change their colors.



I can't wait to see this layered over other colors.
 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm jealous! I've been drooling over these on everyone's blog, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gotten so many compliments on them. Some old guy in line at the market was amazed. lol

      Delete