Monday, March 19, 2012

KISS Nail Dress

In February I qualified for a Love VoxBox from Influenster.com to test and review. I received the box about 2 weeks ago and these have been sitting there waiting for me to get my hands on them. 


 I didn't want to use them up and then have them just fall over without letting me show them off. So While going out this weekend I decided its a great time to stick these babies on.

 You start by sizing them to your finger and then sticking them on.


 Once you have them stuck on good you just fold down the excess on the end and file.

And TADA... You have sweet lookin' nails in like 10 minutes.




They're still going strong through 2 showers and a load of dishes. I love these and can see myself buying them in the future for a quick run out the door mani. They retail for about 6.99 and you get enough to do your toes also. 


No comments:

Post a Comment